Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions under which you may use and purchase products from www.servicedenim.com ("Website") are set out below. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using the Website.
This Agreement is a contract between the customer ("You") and Threebyone Pty Ltd, ABN 23 495 678 570, registered office 68-70 Hanover Street, Fitzroy, Victoria 3065, Australia. Threebyone Pty Ltd reserves the rights to change this Agreement without notifying You.
By using this Website You acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. If You do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, You must not use this Website.
It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions for any changes. Continued use of the Website will be taken as your acceptance of those changes. The Website and its content are provided for your personal use only and must not be used for any public or commercial purpose.
The entire Agreement between You and Threebyone Pty Ltd for the purchase of Goods by You from this Website is: (a) these Conditions; and (b) the terms of the Order.
The Agreement exists between You and Threebyone Pty Ltd once the Website receives and accepts an Order. No obligation to sell or supply the Goods will arise until the Order is received and accepted. Each order may be accepted by Threebyone Pty Ltd at its absolute discretion. Each Order is a separate agreement.
Purchase Orders & Delivery Of Goods
You will place an Order on the Website by selecting goods, entering your personal and payment details and checking out.
Anyone at the Delivery Address who receives the goods shall be presumed by Threebyone Pty Ltd to be authorised to receive the Goods on your behalf. Where possible, use a work address or address where you will most likely be able to receive the goods in person, when completing your shipping details.
If there is no-one at the delivery address at the time of delivery your parcel will be left at the address if safe to do so or you will be left a note requesting that you pick up your parcel from the appropriate Australia Post outlet.
Risk & Title
Risk and title in the Goods passes to You upon delivery of the Goods to the Delivery Address.
If You are not satisfied with the Goods You have purchased, You may contact Threebyone Pty Ltd via email.
Price Of Goods & Payment
The price You shall pay for the Goods shall be the price specified on the Website. You also agree to pay the delivery and handling fee including goods and services tax (Australia Only) which Threebyone Pty Ltd is required to collect from You. International purchasers are responsible for their own countries duties and taxes. All payments should be made in Australian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar or United States Dollar. You shall be responsible for all duties and taxes associated with the purchase and delivery of the purchased item(s).
Threebyone Pty Ltd prices are subject to variation without notice. The price payable for the Goods shall be the price applicable on the date the Goods are confirmed as ordered. You shall pay for the Goods at the time You order. PayPal, MasterCard, Visa and Afterpay are accepted on the Website.
Packaging & Labelling Of Goods
All goods will be sent out by Threebyone Pty Ltd in the most suitable packaging for the item/items purchased to ensure the protection of the item. Care labels will appear on all garments and should be followed strictly.
We do not offer returns or exchanges due to a change of mind.
In the rare instance you find a fault that has not previously been stated with your item, please contact us with your order number and a description and images of the suspected fault.
You are licensed to use the Website for your use in purchasing Goods from Threebyone Pty Ltd. You acknowledge that you are not permitted to make any other use of the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that Threebyone Pty Ltd or its related corporations own or are licensed to use all Intellectual Property Rights on the Website including, but not limited to, any images, photographs or text which appears on the website.
You agree that You will make no representation to the contrary and that You must not use or copy the Website in any manner which is inconsistent with the rights of the owner or licensee of such Intellectual Property Rights.
You acknowledge that any trademarks or logos which appear on the Website are owned by or licensed to Threebyone Pty Ltd and that You must not do anything to prejudice the rights of the trademark owner or licensee to such trademarks or logos.
To the extent permitted by law, You agree that any liability of Threebyone Pty Ltd arising out of or in connection with any breach of any express or implied warranty or condition in respect of goods or services supplied to You through use of the Website will be limited to:
(a) if the condition relates to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and
(b) if the condition relates to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
You agree that the entire risk arising out of installation, downloading, use or performance of the Website remains with You.
To the extent permitted by law, You release and discharge Threebyone Pty Ltd and its related corporations from all forms of direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including loss of profits, loss of data or loss or damage that may reasonably have been supposed to have been in the contemplation of the parties as at the date of this Agreement) arising out of or in connection with Threebyone Pty Ltd or this Agreement, including, without limitation, loss or damage caused by the negligence of Threebyone Pty Ltd or its related corporations.
Notification Of Changes
Threebyone Pty Ltd may add to, delete, or otherwise change any of the terms of this Agreement. Your use of the Website service will constitute your deemed acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, the practices of Threebyone Pty Ltd with respect to personal information or your dealings with this Website, you can contact us.
SERVICE DENIM SHOP & SIGN UP COMPETITION
Game of Chance
(Terms and Conditions)
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these
- Entry is open to residents of Australia. Any resident who makes a purchase in-store at Service Denim locations in Victoria or Service Denim Byron Bay and signs up to our email database during the promotion period is eligible to win.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- One entry per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Promotion begins at 5:00pm AEST on 08/09/2023 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 30/09/2023.
- ThreeByOne (as the promoter) will randomly draw a total of one (1) grand prize winning entry which fulfils the requirements of the competition. This is a game of chance. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Major Prize will be drawn on 02/10/23.
11.Total maximum value of prize is $500.00 AUD
- 1 x Service Denim store creidt to the value of $500.00 AUD
The Major Prize has been sourced by THREE BY ONE
13. Prize is not NON-TRANSFERABLE/NON-EXCHANGEABLE/NON-REPLACEABLE/NON-UPGRADEABLE and cannot be redeemed for cash. If the value of the prize is not utilised, the remaining value will be forfeited.
- The major prize winner will be notified by email. The winner's name may also be published on the Service Denim social media channels.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $500.00 AUD
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- In the instance where the original winner doesn’t claim the prize then a redraw will take place, the re-draw winner will be notified in writing and may have their details published on the Service Denim social media channels.
- The re draw will take place on 16/10/2023
- The Promoter is THREE BY ONE PTY LTD ABN: 23 495 678 570